Saturday, August 30, 2008

true love <3


I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.

Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while.


You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess.

Love can make you do things that you never thought possible.

The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain.

True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes.

Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love.

No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that.

Love and electricity are one in the same, my dear.

If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then your not really in love at all.

To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.

If you have the courage to love, you have the courage to suffer.

True love is just like rain; it touches us all.

True love is a wonder that has no end or beginning.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

True love is indescribable, yet self-explanatory.

I do, cherish you, from the depths of my soul, it's beyond my control, I've waited so long, to say this to you, if you're asking do I love you this much, I do.

This is true love. Do you think this happens everyday?I've loved you all my life.

Even before there was you there was the promise of you, and now that we've met, I'll never be the same!

True love doesn't just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul.

Forever is not a word, rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.

True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.

True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end.

There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you.

Remember that the truest love, is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
Time has no meaning when your in love.



by cik paah...

No comments: